Monday, October 19, 2009

One Year of "Old School Dot Net"

Well, it has been one year. I've posted about complex computer science problems and I've created and wrote about silverlight 2 games. And, I've blogged about everything in between.

When I started this blog I set some goals for myself. I wanted to blog an average of once a week, or a total of 52 posts as of this week. I only made it to 40. 41 would have be 80% of my goal, or a B, but at 40 I only grade myself at a c+.

I also wanted to write 12 articles for codeproject.com. I completed 0. And, last but not least, I wanted to present at a conference this year. I ... well ... I think I'll join TechMasters and try to work on my presentation skills.

For next year I will keep the same goals and hope to get an aggregate passing score.

No comments: