Sunday, August 21, 2016

It’s been a while, but I’m back.

When I started this blog, way back in 2008, my main goal was to record and share my experiences as I grew as a programmer.  I didn’t want to rehash the same information that you got from a hundred other sources.  Instead I wanted to show the unique parts of my eternal journey to be a better programmer.

During my three year hiatus I grew a lot, but I would put quite a bit of it under the heading of “Everyone else has been there, done that” and I could not really justify wasting your time reading such drivel.  Plus, lots of personal “stuff” happened, such as the death of my Mother-in-law and last years diagnosis of my wife’s cancer.

So, I expect to start adding new content soon.  Prepare yourself.  You have been warned.

No comments: