Friday, February 20, 2009

When will I ever learn ....

I think that if the song Blowin' in The Wind was written today, it would have included in the lyrics:

How many times must man loose his code
Before he uses source control?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind


Now I am a true fanatic when it comes to source control at work, but the moment I walk through the door at home, it all seems to leave me and I "just want to get it done" and not worry about source control.

Well, once again that laissez–faire attitude towards source control has bitten me again. No, nothing catistrophic, just that somehow I've lost 75% of the AI code I was writing for Switcheroo.

Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggg!

Maybe now I'll start using source control at home? A thousand times burned, forever shy?

Do not count on it, I just want to get it done.

No comments: